Wow... I just set my tea timer on my iPod and then plugged it in to my computer, so I thought I lost the timer, so I then started searching for my phone to set the the timer there. I didn't know exactly how long there was between when I plugged in my iPod and when I found my phone, or even exactly what time the iPod was at when I plugged it in, and yet they went off within one second of each other. Clearly I am chronologically awesome! ^_^
Sep. 20th, 2011
- Mon, 22:39: Nothing like a great party with awesome friends to remind me of why I moved back to Minnesota. <3
- Mon, 23:04: RT @aicnanime: Natsume Yuujinchou San Eyecatches http://t.co/SRCCffFh
- Mon, 23:14: RT @freedomtomarry: #DADT is no longer law. RT to celebrate the end of military discrimination against gay & lesbian servicemembers! #lgbt
- Tue, 10:15: Random note: it was kind of fun seeing/hearing the reactions to my hair of people who haven't seen me in a while.
- Tue, 11:31: I hate when i have an open-book exam (as all my exams now are ^^;) and I can't even find the referenced topic ANYWHERE.
- Tue, 11:32: Random thought: why is "me" and "my" lowercase but "I" is upper? @elliewix is right: "because english is dumb". Clearly.
- Tue, 11:33: RT @jlist: What kind of person do you think she is? http://t.co/buHxinXU
- Tue, 11:33: RT @jlist: When The Pokebra Isn't Enough [PIC] http://t.co/IRmRKpvu